Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
Description of Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
- Founded: 1955
- Location: Andijan, Uzbekistan
- Language of instruction: Russian, Uzbek
- Number of students: about 3,000
- Rating in Uzbekistan: 43.
Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti is in good standing in Uzbekistan and among international students. Education takes place at the following faculties:
The number of students is small, teachers - about 500. There are international programs that allow you to complete your studies at a university in a foreign country. When studying at Andijan State Medical Institute, students gain important knowledge and skills that allow you to start a successful career in several branches of medicine. Here you can engage in scientific activities, enrolling in a magistracy and continuing education.
On the basis of the institute, a number of studies are conducted, the key of which are:
- Cardiovascular treatment
- The study of chronic diseases
- Anatomical pathologies of the body
- Surgery improvement
- Fighting AIDS and HIV
- Learning new ways to treat injuries at any level.
- Studies of the impact of ecology on human health.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
Accommodation, meals, prices
On the territory of the institute there is a buffet in which you can always have a bite or have a hearty lunch. Accommodation is possible in the hostel of the university, which has comfortable conditions for nonresident and foreign students. Renting a separate apartment will cost about $ 140 per month minimum.
Activities Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
The Youth Union is a series of interest clubs that helps students discover their talents. The university has a sports center with modern venues and halls: sections are open, independent training is possible.
Facilities and equipment at Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
Students study in spacious and technically equipped classrooms. On the territory of the institute there is a training and simulation center: here you can get important skills by trying and practicing them on special mannequins. A library with tens of thousands of scientific papers and books is available to students.
Admission dates and extra charges
The training process at Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti is divided into 2 semesters annually, at the end of each there is an examination session. Costs for additional needs (food, mobile communications, transportation) - from $ 370 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Requirements, as in most universities in the country, are standard: entrance exams and documents on previous education.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.