Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti is in good standing in Uzbekistan and among international students. Education takes place at the following faculties:
The number of students is small, teachers - about 500. There are international programs that allow you to complete your studies at a university in a foreign country. When studying at Andijan State Medical Institute, students gain important knowledge and skills that allow you to start a successful career in several branches of medicine. Here you can engage in scientific activities, enrolling in a magistracy and continuing education.
On the basis of the institute, a number of studies are conducted, the key of which are:
The diploma will allow you to start a career in medical institutions. When studying, it is possible to receive scholarships by talented and successful students.
On the territory of the institute there is a buffet in which you can always have a bite or have a hearty lunch. Accommodation is possible in the hostel of the university, which has comfortable conditions for nonresident and foreign students. Renting a separate apartment will cost about $ 140 per month minimum.
The Youth Union is a series of interest clubs that helps students discover their talents. The university has a sports center with modern venues and halls: sections are open, independent training is possible.
Students study in spacious and technically equipped classrooms. On the territory of the institute there is a training and simulation center: here you can get important skills by trying and practicing them on special mannequins. A library with tens of thousands of scientific papers and books is available to students.
The training process at Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti is divided into 2 semesters annually, at the end of each there is an examination session. Costs for additional needs (food, mobile communications, transportation) - from $ 370 per month.
Requirements, as in most universities in the country, are standard: entrance exams and documents on previous education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.