Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
Description of Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT for short) is an Iranian public institution of higher education. Teaching at the university started back in 1958 and is still ongoing. The main building is located in the city of Tehran, but rather in the small campus of the university type located here.
This university is consistently included in the list of the TOP-10 of the most reputable institutions of higher education in the country, and also occupies an honorary position in the list of the TOP 5 percent of the global academic international rankings.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
Facilities and equipment at Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
This educational institution is a medium-sized one, where, by and large, about 10,000 students study. It is noteworthy that both locals and visitors can apply for places at the university. Among the teachers of the university - about 500 teachers of the highest category.
There is a large library here, student rooms are provided in the dormitory.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment at Amirkabir University of Technology is based on the exams passed by potential applicants. The institution conducts its business, traditionally dividing the year into two semesters. Also, the university provides students with the right to choose the system of study - full-time or part-time.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.