Amerigo Education Lexington Catholic High School is a Catholic school located in one of the oldest states of the USA - Kentucky. Lexington Catholic High School belongs to the category of high school. This manifests itself in the outstanding training of students both in the areas of STEM (science, mathematics, engineering), and in the humanities (history, art, foreign languages). A distinctive feature of the school is the activity of the Air + Space Academy, where students are additionally enrolled, who plan to further develop their careers in the aerospace field with their own lives.
The school deservedly ranks ninth among the best private schools in the state. In addition to serious academic preparation, students can practice athletics at a professional level or show their talents at the Faculty of Arts.
Comprehensive development of the personality of the student is the number one priority for the leadership and teachers of the Lexington Catholic High School
Amerigo Lexington provides its students with accommodation in the format of a boarding house with three meals a day. Accommodation is organized in a separate block of the student hostel, which is located in the center of Lexington. Access is available only to staff and students of Amerigo Lexington. Students live in rooms by two. Students can use all the facilities of the hostel, namely: a kitchen, a dining room, a computer room, rooms for individual and group student work.
In the hostel, Amerigo Lexington students receive additional educational support both for improving English and improving academic performance. Additional lessons are already included in the tuition fee and do not require additional payment.
Living in an international environment contributes to the accelerated adaptation of students and the improvement of school performance.
The cost of schooling (including boarding and boarding at full board, leisure and entertainment activities for the program) is $ 60,000 for the academic year ($ 30,000 per semester-half-year). This price already includes:
Separately, each student pays an entry fee of $ 5,900 - it includes such expenses as:
The indicated cost is not included and is paid additionally:
The most successful, gifted and persistent students can apply for a personal scholarship, which covers 30-50% of the total cost of education - besides they are invited to participate in interesting, unique research projects, along with invited specialists and professors of the school and the nearest universities. Common Scholarships:
The final decision in the process of awarding scholarships is always made by the Amerigo commission, taking into account the totality of all the factors provided, the success in the personal interview-interview.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.