Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
Description of Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
- Year of foundation: 1996
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Age of students: 1 0-17
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: boarding house, host family
- Language learning: English.
Language center Alpadia Brighton invites everyone to spend the summer is interesting and useful for their summer programs. The school in Brighton operates as part of the large and well-known network of Alpadia Launguage Schools, founded in 1996. The company has opened language centers in many cities in Europe and has extensive experience in organizing summer holidays.
In summer school, students are never bored: they are waiting for such a varied program that they are fully immersed in the cycle of events and get unforgettable impressions!
- Excellent location in one of the best resorts in Europe
- Excellent value for money
- Full language immersion
- A wide range of leisure activities
- Impeccable school reputation
- Multicultural environment
- Small classes for learning the language, a maximum of 14 people.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated in cozy English houses in a room for 1-3 people with shared large bathrooms.
- Safe environment
- Common recreation areas
- Comfortable conditions
- Game rooms
- Constant help and support
- Modern comfortable furniture
- Internet access.
Activities Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
- Inspection of the capital
- Beach games.
The cultural program is full of trips and events. Brighton is a city with a rich history and culture: there are a lot of panoramic views, beautiful nature, developed shopping and entertainment infrastructure. In addition, students will have a day trip to London and get acquainted with the student cities of the United Kingdom.
Students can choose an additional leisure program: in this case, they will be offered three times a week in the afternoon (water sports, art and football).
Facilities and equipment at Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
The summer school is located in a resort location - there is a wonderful climate and wonderful weather in the summer months. The city boasts a variety of attractions and scenic routes. As for equipping the summer school, it includes everything necessary for the education and recreation of students:
- Classroom, spacious and bright
- Tennis courts
- Sports complex
- Drawing studio
- Football Fields
- theatre studio
- Music classes
- Pool and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
Included in the price:
- Accommodation on the school grounds at the residence
- Entrance test
- Educational materials
- Scheduled entertainment and activities.
- Air flight
- Registration fee - 55 €
- Medical insurance - 15 € (per week)
- Creative arts - 100 € (per week)
- Horse riding - 150 € (per week)
- One way transfer - Heathrow 90 GBP
- One way transfer - Gatwick 60 GBP
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 55 GBP
- Medical insurance 12 GBP
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Alpadia Brighton Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.