University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
Description of University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Students age: 8-17 years.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of training: summer children's camp.
Summer two-week linguistic course allows you to learn new language skills, expand the dictionary, improve communication skills, spend summer weeks in the famous resort town of Great Britain. Brighton University, founded in 1858, is one of the most creative educational institutions in the UK. The Eastbourne campus is located at the foot of the South Downs National Park and includes a 25-meter pool, gym, artificial court, and dance studio. The school is located half a mile from the coast of Eastbourne, known for its clear sea and beautiful beaches.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
University of Brighton Summer offers accommodation in recently renovated residences:
- Single rooms with amenities, combined in blocks of 5-6 rooms
- Each unit has a shared kitchen / living room.
- Closed courtyard with garden.
07: 00-08: 30
Continental breakfasts. Twice a week - hot breakfast
12: 00-12: 45
Two main dishes to choose from (one meat and one vegetarian), pasta, salads, fresh fruit or yogurt for dessert
18: 00-19: 30
Salads and pasta, 2 main courses to choose from (one vegetarian) and dessert
Activities University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
- Meet Eastbourne
- Cape Beach Head to the Cliffs
- Full day train ride to London
- Excursion “Royal Family and Politics”
- Visit to the National Gallery, a walk through Piccadilly and Leicester Square
- Promenade and Pier Eastbourne Karaoke / Battle of the Phonograms
- Eastbourne Instagram Challenge Photos
- Full day excursion to London by train Sightseeing tour along the Thames and free time in the South Bank area
- Games on Eastbourne Beach
- Full day excursion to Brighton by train
- Visit the observation tower of British Airways i3 60, a sightseeing tour, Fish & Chips (fish and chips) for dinner and later return to campus by train
- Battle Abbey Half Day Tour
- Study Tour in Eastbourne
Activities on the school grounds:
- Welcome Disco
- Beach Sports Competitions
- Evening of national cultures
- Talent show
- Themed Beach Disco
- Farewell disco.
- Modern campus with private rooms 10 minutes from the beach
- Trips to London and Brighton with late return to campus, optional full day excursion to London
- An ice cream van arrives every week, barbecue for dinner
- At the airport, students are met by an employee of the center, who accompanies students to the campus.
Facilities and equipment at University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
- 25-meter swimming pool, gym, gym, outdoor artificial turf and dance studio.
- Equipped common areas, a recreation area with the possibility of organizing a barbecue in the fresh air, once a week a van with ice cream arrives.
- Students can use computers at Queenswood Library and computer rooms.
- Wi-Fi works throughout the campus.
- In student residences there are laundries (use is paid).
- The campus is under video surveillance, security works around the clock.
Admission dates and extra charges
- July 2 - July 16
- July 16 - July 30
- July 30 - August 13.
A security deposit of £ 25 / € 30 (refundable) is required on arrival for each student in case of damage to property.
- Deposit for a course/programme 25 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age - 8-17 liters.
- Level of English - from Elementary to Proficiency.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Brighton Summer Junior Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.