University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
Description of University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
- Location: Brighton, England
- Students age: 12-17 years old
- Language of instruction: English
The University of Brighton is a prestigious educational institution in the south of the country: the campuses of the university correspond to the highest level of equipment and teaching. Students from all over the world come to Brighton Summer Camp to experience the unique, inspiring atmosphere of the city. Brighton breaks all records as the happiest city in Britain every year with a special coastal charm. For those who want not only to get acquainted with British culture and learn the language, but also to enjoy the warm resort summer, there is no better place in Britain!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in spacious standard rooms with amenities:
- Linen change once a week
- Wi - Fi works throughout the campus
- Laundry, safe.
Meals are organized according to the type of full board: breakfasts, lunches, dinners are waiting for students, and lunch boxes on trips.
Activities University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
The extracurricular program will help students practice English outside of classrooms so that they can continue to learn the language through activities and travel around Britain. Children are waiting not only for English classes, but also trips and activities on campus. Every day is fully scheduled - from morning to evening, trips and entertainment await them:
- Brighton Walking Tour
- Excursion to the Royal Pavilion
- Cruise on the Thames
- Visit to the British Museum
- Relax on the beach and walk along the promenade
Optionally, you can go to Oxford, Windsor and Thorpe Park amusement park, choose an additional course in photography or water sports.
Facilities and equipment at University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
The summer camp is located in the coastal city of Brighton with developed infrastructure. What Brighton is famous for:
- Great beaches
- Picturesque landscapes
- Cultural attractions.
The infrastructure of the University of Brighton is modern classrooms with the latest equipment, sports facilities, outdoor areas, shops and cafes. There is a railway station practically on campus, from where you can get to London in 90 minutes. Airports:
- 74 km = Heathrow
- 34 km = Gatwick
- 157 km = Luton
- 118 km = Stansted.
Admission dates and extra charges
Additional courses for students :
- Photography course (English level B1) = £ 50 for 2 lessons per week
- Water sports = £ 45 for 2 lessons per week.
- Heathrow = 150 £
- Gatwick = 90 £
- Luton = 200 £
- Stansted = £ 200 .
The course fee includes:
- Registration fee
- Educational materials
- 20 lessons per week
- Accommodation with meals
- Daytime and evening activities
- Full day excursions
- Visiting attractions
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Local transport.
The price does not include:
- Medical insurance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Brighton Summer Kid's Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.