Abu Dhabi University has the status of a public institution with excellent educational characteristics. Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is a higher education institution operating in the UAE and popular in the Middle East. The university is very young - the starting point of its activity is the year 2003. The campus, located on the outskirts of the city of Abu Dhabi, allows students to enjoy the advantages of the metropolis and at the same time enjoy the benefits of suburban living conditions.
Currently, Abu Dhabi University ranks sixth in the list of the national academic ranking among the best educational institutions in the UAE. Regarding the place in the international list, the stable presence of the University of Abu Dhabi among 5 percent of the most prestigious universities of the world every year is confirmed by independent international experts. It is impressive that the position in the world ranking and the entry into the top ten of the national list were achieved in just 15 years of ADU existence. In such a short time, employers managed to assess the level of training of graduates, taking them to work without a probationary period.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
At the University of Abu Dhabi, the simultaneous acquisition of knowledge is possible for 5,000 students - this is a very small university. Foreign citizens are accepted for study without any restrictions. Teaching is conducted by 200 specialists. Most of the teaching staff are people with doctoral degrees and fame in large educational centers. All students can take part in international exchange programs. Despite its small size, ADU has prestigious partners from among the leading universities of the world. For information on participating in these programs, it is recommended to visit the social pages related to Abu Dhabi University.
In the possessions of the university there is a modern library filled with scientific literature and periodicals. Student life and recreation take place in a comfortable hostel on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.