Description of Xihua University
Xihua University or 西 华 大学 is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 2003 in the People's Republic of China. Now the main university building is located in the city of Chengdu.
the Chinese University is considered to be quite large, as every year about 29,000 people can take a course here. Students and academic staff of the university can take part in one of the international exchange programs.
The infrastructure of this institution of higher education includes:
- A large scientific library;
- Affordable housing in a dormitory;
- Free sports facilities on the campus territory.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Xihua University
This is a higher education institution in China, which with enviable stability is included in the list of TOP universities in the world.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year, students receive a special admission committee. In order to get into the list of students, it is necessary to pass all the necessary documents in a timely manner and successfully cope with the entrance exams. Become a student of the university can, both local residents and international students. All information about the work of the university should be clarified in advance on the official website, as well as through official pages on social networks such as Facebook, Instragram, Youtube, etc.
For admission to the university, the student must provide information on the results of examinations.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Xihua University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.