Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
Description of Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
- Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
- Start dates: 3, 10, 17, 24 January
- Age of students: 12-17 years
- Language of instruction: English.
Winter English courses in the UK are not as popular as summer ones, but they are able to give no less unique memories, impressions and emotions! A winter trip to Brighton is an opportunity to see the Atlantic coast of England in its calm, picturesque season, and, of course, to improve your English. Students will study in classrooms in the morning, and in the afternoon and in the evenings enjoy walks along the beach, watch the most beautiful sunsets, breathe fresh sea air and try delicious seafood in local restaurants.
Brighton is a very international city, and students who come to its winter school every year will also support this multiculturalism, give them the opportunity to get acquainted with different countries, customs, traditions. The countries from which students most often come to Winter by the Sea, Brighton are:
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer camp students can stay with host families or residences. Most still choose residences on campus - here are their conditions:
- Rooms for several people, shared bathrooms. Each student has a bed, a wardrobe, a workplace
- In each house there are cozy common living rooms for socializing, relaxing, board games
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
Activities Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
What can students do in their free time?
- Team games, sports tournaments
- Art, creativity, various crafts
- Drama and theatre
- Treasure Hunt Game
- Game "Guess who"
- Talent Show
- Quizzes, quizzes
- Music classes.
Sports education is carried out both in the fresh air and in indoor halls.
- London Sightseeing Tour: Visiting the London Eye, Shopping
- Oxford and its legendary university
- Windsor and the famous Windsor Castle (entrance fees included)
- Brighton & Hove
- Seven Sisters Rocks
- Brighton Sightseeing Tour, Walk along the City's Main Pier
- Trip to Chichester
- To choose from: Harry Potter Studio, Liquid Leisure Park (Windsor), GoApe Adventures Forest Park in Bracknell Forest.
Facilities and equipment at Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
The campus is perfectly prepared for learning, and for recreation and leisure. On the territory there is a student café, living rooms for rest and communication, fast WiFi throughout the territory.
The nearest airport to the school is London Gatwick (27 miles), Heathrow is 63 miles (as well as London), Oxford is 106 miles away.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price already includes:
- Accommodation and meals in the residence: (full board), rooms for 2-4 people (private rooms available on request)
- Extracurricular entertainment, leisure program
- Excursions: 1 full day every 2 weeks + one half day every week
- The course (15-23 lessons per week)
- All tutorials, books and materials
- Entrance distribution test
- Branded certificate at the end of the program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Winter by the Sea Winter School, Brighton
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.