A prestigious private school with strong and diverse academic programs is among the best educational institutions in Britain.
The program is aimed at foreign students - on the course they will be able to gain valuable learning experience in the British educational environment. The program is aimed at improving language skills and pulling up knowledge in school subjects. Guys waiting for maximum involvement in the life of the school!
The preparatory program will help prepare for the realities of the British educational system: students focus on intensive English learning and raising the language level to the level required for studying in an English school + tightening up knowledge of school subjects.
The program of high school British sample includes a wide list of subjects and involves the diversified development of students.
The course of the senior classes of the British school is aimed at studying priority disciplines. Training takes place in an intensive manner - students study almost at the university level.
Students live in cozy residences: residential buildings with a capacity of up to 30 people and have everything you need for a comfortable long stay.
Sports development is important for the development of a full-fledged personality, because the school pays great attention to the creation of excellent conditions for sports. In addition, the school has rich traditions and experience in teaching music: the school has more than 50 musical ensembles and regular musical performances are held.
School equipment includes:
The academic year is divided into three semesters.
Tuition: 7819-10488 £ per semester (food and accommodation included). Additional expenses:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.