Vancouver Central College
Description of Vancouver Central College
- Founded: 2007
- Location: Vancouver Canada
- Language of instruction: French, English
- Rating in Canada: 314.
Vancouver Central College offers students, including foreign students, programs in popular areas of knowledge - they will make students out of specialists who can quickly and easily find a dream job in a large company or establish their own company.
College teachers provide maximum assistance to students, help develop talents and abilities. A college diploma is appreciated all over the world - with it, graduates open roads in the best directions.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Vancouver Central College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live in a rented room or in a separate one-room apartment - the college administration will help you find the best option. The cost of living depends on conditions and remoteness:
- Room rental on the outskirts of Vancouver - from $ 457 per month
- Room rental in the city center - from $ 659 per month
- Rent an apartment on the outskirts of Vancouver - from $ 712 per month
- Rent an apartment in the city center - from $ 960 per month.
For students in the college there is a cafe, food in which will cost from $ 270 per month.
Activities Vancouver Central College
For students, there are many excursions that you can visit on weekends, various interest clubs are open, events are held: creative, sports, intellectual, thematic.
Facilities and equipment at Vancouver Central College
The college pleases with modern equipment, a large library, computer rooms, sports facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Long-term programs are divided into semesters. Additional costs will range from $ 200 per month (payment for mobile communications, the use of public transport, leisure activities).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, it is enough to provide a standard package of documents, pass the test and be an adult citizen of both Canada and any other country.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Vancouver Central College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.