The University of British Columbia has excellent rankings, giving it a place in the top three most prestigious places of higher education in Canada. Also, the University of British Columbia (UBC) is located in the first 5 percent of the world's best universities, according to international experts. Structurally, the institution consists of two universities. One is located in Okanagan, the other is in Vancouver. The University of British Columbia in Vancouver has the status of a major campus. It is worth noting the internationalism of students receiving education in the walls of this university. Approximately every fifth student is a foreigner. At the same time, applicants come to study from 150 countries of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The area of the educational institution includes the structure of the Botanical Garden and a unique Center for Plant Research. 8,000 different species of flora grow here. A whole hectare of land is set aside under the original Japanese-style garden.
The university is famous for the Chan Shun Concert Hall. Visiting it, tourists celebrate a beautiful hall, which is made in the style of futurism. We should also mention the dome weighing thirty-seven tons. This acoustic architectural work has the ability to adapt to the sound of any musical works.
UBC students can spend time in different clubs. In total, there are more than 200 such institutions corresponding to the interests of the studying youth. It is also worth noting that the university has its own base at one of the ski resorts.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.