The cadet boarding school invites 13–19 year old boys to study in the programs of middle and high schools. Here for the guys are prepared excellent conditions for comprehensive development and strong academic preparation! The school formed almost centuries-old military traditions in training and education. A real cadet environment reigns here, sport plays a key role, and order support is one of the most important rules.
The main values of the Academy include:
Parents are constantly kept abreast of the success of the children - each reporting period they are sent reports on school performance. School graduates go to the best universities in the USA and Europe, about 10% of students decide to continue their education in the military industry. Graduates of the school make brilliant careers in the military sphere, sports, politics and art, among them are writer J. D. Salinger, brigadier of the US Navy Michael Lington, athlete Julian Peterson and many others.
The program involves a rich curriculum, which includes the following mandatory modules:
International students take an additional course in English.
Schoolchildren reside on campus in small dormitory homes for 20 people, constantly under the supervision of experienced teachers and school staff.
The following sports are available:
Special courses at the Academy:
The school is located in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. The school infrastructure includes:
The cost of training with accommodation, boarding meals, form will be $ 44,475 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.