VACANCY and INSTRUCTION FOR SMAPSE AGENTS
Recruiting Agent for Studying Abroad
Commission for Agents
55 - 2500 USD per customer
(Your commission depends on the type and duration of the course chosen by your client. Minimum commission starts from 55$ for two-week programs. The commission is paid after the client's successful joining the program).
- Regular notification of educational institutions, companies, individuals in your region about educational services of the portal Smapse.com;
- Attract clients to studying abroad;
- Timely notification of Smapse.com employees about interested customers by e-mail with sending full contact and passport data;
- Making of a positive image and recognition of the educational portal Smapse.com;
- The possibility of free trips abroad when customer groups are formed;
- desire to successfully cooperate
- ability to work in a multitask mode
- ability to manage your time
- ability to clearly and quickly carry out tasks
- well-bread speech
- communication skills
- results orientation
- positive attitude to direct sales
- high capacity to work
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AGENTS
To make a positive image of the company, you should carefully study the portal and get acquainted with the company's products.
1. We cooperate with foreign language schools, educational institutions of primary and secondary education, private schools and colleges, higher education institutions.
2. Programs that we can offer are divided into 6 main types:
- language courses
- primary and secondary education
- higher education
- preparation for exams
- courses for business people or corporate studying
- seasonal camps on holidays for children.
3. Geography of partners: Great Britain, France, Spain, Germany, Canada, USA, Switzerland, Australia, Italy, Malta, South Africa, Brazil, New Zealand, Mexico, Cuba, China, Colombia.
4. We also provide full visa support for the listed countries. Information on visas and documents is available on the Smapse.com portal in the section - VISAS.
5. We provide translations of documents and there is no need to do it by clients themself, just send us a copy.
6. Keep in mind that we also offer additional distance studying of English using the online platform developed by British specialists. Programs are very affordable (cheap) and you also get your commissions.
7. We offer specially offered educational programs with discounts.
8. SMAPSE doesn't charge additional fees for educational programs
9. We offer child care services in the country of studying. Parents can be calm and confident in their children's safety and their support.
10. You should be sure that you have no duties to enrollment, visa support, contacts with foreign educational institutions, etc. - all these are our tasks and responsibilities, which we take care of.
11. Your main task is to bring to the client understanding that with the help of us he will find the most suitable education for him and he will be helped with everything.
12. If you need printed materials for educational institutions, there are brochures on the schools pages on Smapse.com portal. If you need brochures about our company, we can send it to you by e-mail for printing.
13. We have offices in London and you should not be confused, if you are in other regions. We successfully work with rezidents all over the world. The Internet possibilities and technologies allow us to carry out most of the services.
14. Our payments to you. You should have no worries about possible non-payment of your comissions. We are a team of professionals who maintain their reputation. Our companies are registered in the UK and we always wait for you for a cup of tea in our offices. It is profitable for us to pay you to stimulate your further profitable work with us!
15. Our specialists regularly write interesting articles about education, creating an information base on the portal.
16. We are not only aimed at assistance in study abroad, we seek to create general awareness of foreign education availability, prospects of such education. We try to make the readers' understand systems and differences in foreign education. We give clients an opportunity to see, hear and choose from a huge list of courses and educational institutions.
17. We try our best to support our agents as much as possible, listen to their suggestions and can write interesting information articles.
If you have any questions about cooperation and work with us, please call or contact us:
- UK +44 203 28 77 185