USCA Academy Canada
Description of USCA Academy Canada
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Language of instruction: English.
USCA Academy, USCA Academy Canada is a prestigious private international school in the province of Ontario, Canada. USCA Academy is registered and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education and Training.
The school strives to provide students from all over the world with a high-quality, modern, relevant education that will help them enter the selected universities and build their lives as they want. In addition to the main academic program, much attention is paid to the development of personal skills useful in life and career:
- Social, communicative
- Intrapersonal development
- Time management, self-control and discipline
- Self-respect and self-confidence.
Classes are formed in small, 5-15 people, to give everyone the opportunity to express themselves, to feel individual attention to their needs and interests.
Graduates of USCA Academy successfully enter the most prestigious universities in Canada and the world:
- University of Waterloo
- Laurier University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ottawa
- McMaster University
- University of Toronto
- Ryerson University
- University of Windsor
- Western University
- York University
- Trent University
- Queens University and others.
The Academy has language courses that prepare students for international language tests: IELTS, TOEFL, ESL (English as a Second Language), SAT, IEP.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in USCA Academy Canada
Accommodation, meals, prices
The accommodation options offered by USCA Academy are close to the academic building and the rest of the infrastructure. All options are clean, safe, well equipped – you can choose according to your taste and budget. All options include:
- Furnished room with window
- Bed with bed linen
- Personal storage spaces (chests of drawers, cabinets, shelves)
- Shared bathroom (private towels provided)
- Quiet places for self-preparation and homework, most often right in the room.
The opportunity to feel part of a family and a big home away from your family. This is a great opportunity to meet and make friends with friendly, friendly Canadians, learn about their traditions and household habits, improve English in conversations with native speakers. This option is often offered to younger students as the most comfortable and safe.
The school selects the family according to your interests and tastes, you can specify your preferences when applying, a meeting and acquaintance with the family is organized even at the airport upon arrival.
A variety of rooms of different equipment and sizes are located in the school dormitory near the main building. All residences are equipped with comfortable shared kitchens, living rooms, showers, laundries. When enrolling, you can specify preferences - a common or personal room (general is always divided by gender, there are no mixed "boys and girls").
Rent accommodation in the city
Off-campus housing service will help you find the perfect place to live in the city, off campus: options for furnishings, comfort, distance from campus, prices are very different. Usually students share houses / apartments with other students to save money - school service will also help you find a neighbor. Also Off-campus housing service will inform you of all the necessary data about the area: transport accessibility and the main bus and railway stops, popular shops, cafes, restaurants, sports clubs, walking opportunities and parks.
Features of the school accommodation service
- Children in the residence are arranged at least once a week a day of shopping.
- Students living closer to Toronto can be shuttled from/to school.
- Consultants are available for communication 24/7.
- Attendance is controlled by a morning call: if the teacher does not see the child in class, the coordinator immediately goes to his place of residence.
- Discipline is brought up in children, once again consultants will not remind them about the schedule.
- Medical care is provided immediately, available 24/7 – do not hesitate to contact the coordinators with any ailment or injury.
Activities USCA Academy Canada
Extracurricular activities help students to succeed not only academically, but also in a sports, creative environment, to develop leadership qualities and communication skills.
Options for excursions, trips, outdoor activities:
- Niagara Falls
- Skiing in the Blue Mountains
- Rest with tents in Algonquin Park
- CN Tower in Toronto
- Toronto City Aquarium and Zoo
- Toronto Festivals and Festivals: Toronto International Boat Show, Summer Music Festival, Caribbean Carnival, Outdoor Art Exhibition, Redpath Waterfront Festival
- Canadian International Autoshow
- Canadian Music Week
- Beaches International Jazz Festival
- Mississauga Waterfront Festival.
Facilities and equipment at USCA Academy Canada
The USCA Academy school campus, quiet and picturesque, is located in Mississauga, Ontario, close to the main attractions and important centers of the province:
- City Library = 1.7 km
- City Hospital = 4 km
- City center = 1,2 km
- UT Mississauga Campus = 7 km
- Square One Shopping Centre = about 10 minutes walk (it is the largest shopping center in Ontario, the second largest in Canada)
- Downtown Toronto = 30 minutes by bus.
Admission dates and extra charges
You can start education 5 times a year:
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in the USCA Academy is conducted in three stages.
- Passport photo
- Completed application for enrollment + payment of registration fee (200 $CAD)
- Transcript from the previous school for the last 3 years (translated into English and stamped)
- Certificate of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL).
All materials are submitted to the school online. If the student is suitable, the school sends him a certificate of conditional enrollment and an invoice for tuition. After payment, you receive a certificate of successful enrollment and documents for registration of guardianship (required for all students under 18 years of age), documents for registration on campus and for applying for a student visa.
If for some reason the student did not receive a visa to Canada, he provides a certificate of refusal to school - in this case, he is refunded 100% of the amount paid (minus the registration fee). If the refusal of the place was not for a visa reason, by the personal decision of the student, only 60% of the amount paid is returned.
Registration of Student Permit (student visa) can take 1-3 months. It will require:
- Letter of enrolment
- Passport copy
- Statement of the guardian about the readiness to take custody of the student
- Evidence of financial solvency.
Registration of an international student to study in Canada:
- Booking of air tickets, organization of transfer
- Booking accommodation (place on campus) and meal plan
- Selection of an individual plan, subjects.
When enrolling, all students take tests in mathematics and English to determine the level of knowledge and skills - this will help to recommend them the most suitable program. For studying at your previous school (regardless of the country of study), for the results achieved, the USCA Academy accrues educational credits, the number of which also affects the choice of the course.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about USCA Academy Canada
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.