One of the oldest West Australian research centers and educational institutions is the University of Western Australia (abbreviation - UWA). University of Western Australia can rightly be called international, because one of the main goals of this institution is to establish contacts with international institutions. As for the students, there are many foreigners among them (about one in five students came from abroad). The institution works closely with many international organizations. During the existence of the university, communication was established with 44 institutes with which UWA conducts joint scientific development, and also exchanges new research methods.
At its disposal, the university research center has 80 scientific laboratories. Some of them are known all over the world thanks to advanced developments. These include:
Serious studies conducted at this university attract the attention of specialists in the scientific community. Accordingly, UWA funding is much more impressive than that of other educational institutions in Western Australia. Each year, the amount of foreign investment is about 71 million US dollars. Accordingly, for a year the university spends more than 117 million dollars for development. The University of Western Australia has become famous throughout the world for several projects, such as:
Prestigious Shanghai academic rating considers UWA the best university in the field of pharmaceuticals and medicine in Australia, which is second only to Queensland University. As for the world ranking in this area, the University of Western Australia currently occupies an honorable 28th place.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The campus of the university is located on a vast territory of 65 hectares. on the bank of Swan. The territory includes a beautiful garden with rich vegetation, as well as many luxurious buildings in neo-Romantic style. The campus is especially popular among photographers and newlyweds, who often arrange wedding photo sessions there.
The library of this university is considered to be the largest and oldest library in the Western Australian region. It is also worth noting that the educational center differs from others in having a huge number of clubs of interest (there are more than one hundred here).
The first telepresence device was created in 1994 by scientists of this educational center. The name of this robot is UWA Telerobot.
The first doctor of philosophical sciences was released from the walls of higher education institutions in 1946, and already in 1950 he received the first Warwick Bottomley award for studying the plants of the region.Some university trans national programs are being implemented in Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippines.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.