The largest university in Australia is Murdoch University. It is a government institution, founded in 1975, and named after the founder of the English language, Walter Murdoch. The University of Murdoch is famous for its deep research development around the world.
At the moment in the national rating the university is at 26 positions, and in the international - at 616. Murdoch University has partner relations with more than 65 institutions around the world. The educational institution is a research institute and a member of the Innovation Research Universities of Australia.
The university is also one of two West Australian universities conducting research in the field of judicial disciplines and the only university teaching criminology. Employers from all over the world have a great interest in the graduates of the institution.
The educational institution conducts training of highly professional specialists of different directions. Many of them became outstanding personalities. Among them is worth noting:
The teaching staff includes a large number of scientists and professors who have made a great contribution to the development of science.
The institution has three campuses: South Street, Rockingham and Peel. The South Street Campus is the main building, which is territorially located in the picturesque city of Perth (Australia). All buildings are surrounded by picturesque nature, monuments of architecture, exotic gardens.
Murdoch University is equipped with a smart scientific library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, sports clubs and sites, research centers and laboratories. There are also various student communities that take an active part in the cultural and sporting life of the country.
The educational institution is a part of such associations as Universities Australia and Innovative Research Universities Australia.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.