University of Tuzla (UNTZ) was founded in 1976 and is the highest state educational institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The university organizes and implements the educational and scientific process on the basis of 12 faculties and one academy.
UNTZ is a member of the European University Association (EUA).
The university offers undergraduate educational programs in the following areas:
The university offers graduate educational programs in the following areas:
Educational doctoral programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The university provides its students with a dormitory on campus.
The educational institution is located in Southeast Europe, in the western part of the Balkan Peninsula in the city of the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Tuzla.
University logistics includes:
The school has the following equipment at its disposal:
UNTZ infrastructure includes the following facilities:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must submit an application, provide documents about education and pass the entrance exams. For applicants, additional requirements may be presented depending on the chosen curriculum.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.