University of Travnik is a private institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The first faculty that the university opened is the faculty of economics and technological logistics. At the moment, there are 6 faculties in the university, in addition to economics:
A major role for the university is played by communication with other educational institutions around the world.
All 60 university teachers are specialists in their field and are constantly taking advanced training courses.
Undergraduate graduates are professionals and can easily find work in the field they studied.
Graduate students have the necessary work experience due to the constant practices that they undergo during their studies. They are qualified professionals and are valued in the labor market.
The cost of living per month is about $ 266-505.
The university has its own library and a gym with the necessary simulators. Classrooms in which classes are held are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
Education at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for magistracy / graduate school).
It is necessary to fill out a certificate for admission to the university, apply for registration.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.