University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
Description of University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
- Year of foundation: 2001
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Age of students: 17+
- Number of students: 1000
- Language of instruction: English
- Type: preparatory course.
The University of Tasman was founded in 1890, making it the fourth oldest on the continent. At the national and international level, the reputation of the educational institution is high, it occupies good places in the international rankings of the best research universities and is considered an excellent place to get a good education.
The provider of educational programs at the International Preparatory College at the University of Tasman is UP Education; As part of the cooperation with the company, the university offers several intermediate courses aimed at giving foreign students the opportunity to acquire a bachelor's degree. The programmes are implemented on the platform of the University of Tasmania's International Pathway College, which is located on the Sandy Bay campus in Hobart, Tasmania.
UP Education meets the requirements of the Australian Federal Government's International Student Education Services program.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Tasmania is a unique place in geographical, cultural, economic and social terms. Here they find a place for both lively and modern cities, as well as the tranquility of wildlife. The island is a place of contrasts, putting its stamp on everything that happens here.
Apart from a rich history and distinctive culture, picturesque landscapes and a variety of amazing plants and animals, Tasmania can also offer a unique educational experience. There is an excellent university, a friendly and open student community, the highest level of security with almost zero crime. The level of teaching is confirmed by numerous world-class studies. The programs are recognised nationally and internationally, providing students with the skills, knowledge and competencies necessary for successful study at Australian universities.
The college's dormitory is located in Hobart, a city with a diversified economy, the key industries of which are:
- World-class food and beverage production;
- Fish farming and agriculture;
- Tourism and recreational services;
- Mining, fuel and energy industry;
- Forestry and forestry, woodworking industry;
- Arctic research;
- Marine research;
- Information and communication technologies.
The college is located on the campus of Sandy Bay, in a suburb on the coast, a five-minute drive south of the city center. Within walking distance there are shops, residential and administrative buildings, numerous entertainment and entertainment venues, service enterprises.
- Included in the top 2% of research universities on Earth;
- Ranked in the top 50 in the world and top 5 in Australia in the field of agricultural sciences;
- Convenient location near the business center of the city with a modern and diversified economy.
Facilities and equipment at University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
Students of the program can take part in any activities that are held on campus, as well as use the services of the library, research laboratories, coworking space.
For admission, you must perform the following actions:
- Register on the site and create an account.
- Apply. Choose the program of study and enrollment of your choice, the degree you will transfer to after completing the program. This is especially important if you want to get a package offer from the University of Tasman. Check the enrollment date to ensure that the main course begins after the pathway is complete. If necessary, include an English language course in your wish list.
- Then you need to upload copies of the following documents:
- Color copy of an identity document (ordinary passport);
- Certified copy of the diploma of higher education with certified translation into English;
- Any information about the education or qualifications you are currently receiving;
- Exam results in English: IELTS (academic), TOEFL (iBT) or equivalent.
- Offer – it will be sent within 1-2 working days. To continue working with the application, log in to your personal account. You need to confirm the application, and if necessary, Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) – receive an invitation for an interview.
- Accept the application, download and fill out the enrollment form, pay the amount specified in the offer letter, and send the documents through your personal account. Confirmation of enrolment is issued within 2 working days, after which you are advised to apply for a student visa.
98% of college graduates go to Australian universities, of which 73% go to the University of Tasmania.
Scholarships University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
Foundation students can apply for the Commencing Offshore Student Scholarship UG, which covers 20% of the tuition fee without accommodation, meals, or additional costs. The application is submitted after enrollment in the relevant program in electronic form through the student's personal account.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Tasmania International Preparatory Pathway College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.