The University of Palestine is a private university that was founded in 2005. Founders - a group of researchers, scientists and investors who are committed to improving the quality of higher education in Palestine. The university contributes to the development of the economic, cultural and scientific life of the people of Palestine.
The educational institution actively interacts with universities and educational organizations around the world, is a member of:
The university does not have its own hostel: students are invited to find housing in the city, help is provided by a special department of the university. Meals during study are carried out in the cafeteria of the educational building.
Palestinian University has a modern material and technical base, which includes:
The academic year at Palestinian University is divided into two semesters, one of which begins in September, the second in February. You can start studying in the language center year-round. In addition, you need to determine a budget for accommodation, meals and fare to the place of study.
In order to become a student at Palestinian University, an applicant must provide:
For admission to some specialties, entrance exams are required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.