Bethlehem University (BU) was founded in 1973 and is a private non-profit Catholic higher education institution in Palestine, created in collaboration with De La Salle Brothers: a religious order that founded schools in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and other countries.
The university is part of the International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU) and the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU).
The university offers educational programs in the following areas:
The university is located on the highest hill in Bethlehem, eight kilometers south of Jerusalem. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you need:
Depending on the chosen program, additional requirements may be presented to the applicant.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.