HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Description of HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
- Location: Bordeaux, France,
- Founded: 2022,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type: mixed
The Graduate School of International and Political Studies (HEIP) in Bordeaux is a school of political and international studies that is part of the OMNES Education network of institutions. The network also includes leading institutions such as ECE, ESCE, INSEEC, UIM and others specializing in communications, marketing, engineering.
HEIP has campuses in Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Bordeaux and London. The study area in Bordeaux has recently undergone reconstruction and is ready to welcome students with updated infrastructure, modern approaches to education and amenities for comfortable learning.
There are slightly fewer programs on this campus than there are on other educational sites of the school - in Bordeaux you can get a bachelor's degree or diploma in one of the five areas of the master's program.
The modern approach to education at HEIP is based on the mandatory development of the theoretical knowledge gained - students of all programs undergo an internship on the basis of one of the partner universities, a company or on another campus of the school for 3-6 months.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Accommodation, meals, prices
School staff assist in finding and renting housing in each city where HEIP is located, as there are no places equipped for living on campus.
Activities HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Students of HEIP and its neighboring schools have the opportunity to create and implement projects in business incubators both during school and extracurricular hours. On campus, meetings of various thematic clubs are held almost daily, promoting and developing modern and relevant topics in science, sports and creativity, religion, ecology, and the social sphere.
- The education in the city center,
- Modern infrastructure and approaches to education,
- Internships and internships: both mandatory and optional,
- Fully remote admission is possible.
Facilities and equipment at HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Bordeaux is a UNESCO World Heritage City, one of the most attractive cities for tourists in France. Winemaking, the automotive industry, pharmaceuticals and other industries flourish on its territory.
The institution opened here in September 2022 and admitted its first students in the same month. In the neighborhood, students from the schools of the OMNES Education group will attend classes: INSEEC, ECE, Sup de Pub and HEIP. The campus is equipped with:
- Outdoor roof terraces for relaxation and self-study,
- State-of-the-art classrooms with interactive equipment,
- Computer room,
- Incubator for project implementation.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year includes several semesters with verification tests in between. Students attend classes on weekdays: from Monday to Friday, and rest on weekends and holidays. The longest holidays are summer - they last from July to early September.
- Admission fee,
- Cafeteria and off-campus accommodation and meals,
- Medical care,
- Public transport
- Activities of student associations and participation in them (contributions),
- Personal expenses.
Foreign citizens and those who do not have the opportunity to visit the campus to complete the full-time admission process have the opportunity to enroll remotely.
To enroll, you must:
- Fill out the registration form and attach the required documents to it,
- Pay the entrance fee,
- Take a written test that takes about two hours,
- Pass an oral interview with one of the members of the admissions committee, if the results of the written test are positive. The conversation can take place in both English and French, will last no more than half an hour,
- Within four weeks, get the overall results and visit the campus for final registration.
HEIP, like all schools in the OMNES Education network, selectively approaches the recruitment of new students, so only 45% of the total number of those who passed the entrance tests fall into the programs. Thus, the institution maintains its reputation as one of the strongest schools in the field of international law and politics.
Graduates begin to use the high-quality knowledge gained in the learning process in the first months after the end of classes: they find a job or continue their education in other universities. The OMNES Education alumni network has more than 180,000 people, and the community of former HEIP students has about 1,000 professionals engaged in legal leadership positions.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants applying to the undergraduate program must provide:
- Personal documents: passport, long-term visa or residence permit, health insurance,
- High school diploma with transcripts for the last two academic years,
- Certificate confirming the level of knowledge of the English language: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), TOEIC (from 785), IELTS (from 6.0) or knowledge of the French language: TCF / TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1), DELF (B2),
- Personal resume.
Future masters must meet the following requirements and have:
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, long-term visa or residence permit,
- Bachelor's degree BAC+3 or BAC+4 with two transcripts for the last years of study,
- Essay on academic and extracurricular achievements over the past few years,
- Personal CV,
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor or employer, if any,
- Certificate confirming the level of English proficiency: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), TOEIC (from 785), IELTS (from 6.0) or knowledge of the French language: TCF / TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1), DELF (B2).
You can enroll in HEIP in September and February, that is, at the beginning of each semester.
Scholarships HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Partners cooperating with the school and the OMNES Education network provide a variety of loyalty programs in various fields, thereby covering part of the payment for transport, rent, medical care, books and much more.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Bordeaux, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Bordeaux
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.