Among the universities of Australia stands out Sydney University of Technology. University of Technology Sydney has been conducting its academic activity since 1870. The abbreviated name is UTS. A feature of the university is a high percentage of students studying from different countries - 25%.
The University has united several educational institutions: academic schools, training centers and colleges. To improve the level of English in which the educational process is conducted, foreigners are taught in discussion groups. Notably the location of the campus - it is located next to the business districts of the capital of Australia. Students get practical knowledge of high-tech industries due to existing arrangements between UTS and technical enterprises.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
In order to choose the right educational institution for training, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the features that educational institutions offer to students. Here are some of those that can be found in the walls of the UTS:
Important additions to the list of benefits can be identified and the fact that there are several options for living: in the host family or in the walls of one of the four student dormitories. The agreement on participation in the exchange program is extensive and includes cooperation with more than 185 educational institutions. Grants and grants are provided. To get them you need to succeed in school. 8 people out of 10 after 3 months after the termination of UTS are given a prestigious job.
Many graduates of Sydney University of Technology have made progress in life. Some of them have followed the path of politics, while others have plunged into the raging world of show business. Among the leaders of the political arena of Australia, who graduated from UTS:
Among the creative graduates are: actresses Zoe Naylor and Sophie Lee, film-editor Chris Palmer, actor Hugh Jackman and many others. In addition to successful students, the pride of the university can be called a number of scientists working on the development of a special material for the window glass, which does not conduct high temperatures, but only passes the sunlight.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.