The University of Macau (UM) is a public institution of higher education registered in a special administrative region of China called Macau. The beginning of the academic activities of the institution dates back to 1981. The University of Macau has the opportunity to accept students from around the world and offers a decent level of teaching.
The popularity of the university is based on its rating indicators. For example, the University of Macau is the best institution of higher education in the region according to international experts.
It is worth noting the achievement of such impressive results in just 37 years of academic activity. An additional bonus is the excellent reputation of the UM diploma among employers all over the world.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The average size of an educational institution allows simultaneous education of up to 9,000 students in all faculties. There are no differences in the admission of documents for local youth and foreign nationals (about 25% of students are students from abroad). This indicator serves as additional evidence of the prestige of the educational institution. 571 specialists are engaged in teaching theoretical knowledge and practical skills at the university. Most of them came from abroad. An additional opportunity to obtain new knowledge is the international student exchange program. Almost every faculty has partners in its field abroad. Information about the nuances of studying for the exchange made public on university pages on social networks.
Students have access to a library providing scientific, academic and periodical literature. All those in need are provided with a hostel on campus, located next to the main buildings of the University of Macau.
This school has established links with associations such as AUAP, PATA, and International Association of Sports & Technology.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.