One of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in Belgium is the University of Liege (ULg). It is a state educational institution founded in 1817 on the initiative of King William I. However, his appearance has been mentioned in history since the XI century as a school.
In its country, the University of Liege is popular among applicants. At the moment it is ranked 5th among the best institutions in Belgium, and in the international rating it stands at 232 positions. The quality of education here is high. This is due to foreign experts, among whom you can meet famous personalities. For example:
Graduates can easily find a good job in perspective international companies without any problems. They are interested in employers not only in Belgium, but also in other countries.
Throughout its activity, Liege University has a large list of graduates who have become famous. Among them we can distinguish:
The institution is proud of a large list of its famous graduates. After all, such a list can be continued.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main campus of the higher educational institution is territorially located in the city of Liege and contains 45 buildings. The property of the institution includes:
The dormitory contains all the necessary furniture and equipment. Its cost per month is from 727 to 1356 USD. The university is a member of the European University Association and cooperates with a large number of international organizations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.