The University of Latvia is a higher education institution providing students with an education of excellent quality. At the same time, the University of Latvia (LU) has a state form of ownership, which adds prestige in the eyes of applicants. The official opening of the university took place in 1919. The central buildings of this university are located in the capital of Latvia - in the city of Riga.
According to the national academic rating scale, the University of Latvia occupies the top line in the list of the most popular places of education in the country. International experts quite high up the position of the University of Latvia in the first 5 percent of the list of the best universities in the world. They give this institution currently 928 a place in the world academic ranking. Following the world recognition, employers formed an excellent opinion on the quality of teaching at LU. A graduate of the university is always waiting for a high-paying job in Europe or outside.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school is small. Every year, 13,000 students study at LU. Along with local applicants, foreign nationals also hand over documents to the admissions office. In addition, every 25th student came to study from another country. The teaching staff consists of 1,100 specialists. These are highly qualified teachers invited from the world's leading universities. The University of Latvia has long established partnerships in an academic environment. This gives students the opportunity to participate in international exchange. All details of student life can be learned from social networks related to the University of Latvia.
The library of the educational institution provides students with the necessary specialized literature. Students can live in a comfortable hostel.
It is worth noting that for many years the university has been a member of such prestigious associations as UTRECHT NETWORK and EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.