Jordanian University began academic activities in 1962. This institution of higher education has the status of a state university with all the attendant advantages. The location of the University of Jordan (UJ) is the capital of Jordan - the city of Amman.
Currently, the University of Jordan has the status of the second most prestigious university in the country. Leading positions on the criteria of the national academic ranking list are complemented by a high rating from the point of view of international experts. The first 5 percent of the most prestigious universities in the world consistently contain the University of Jordan in their lists.
Such rating parameters allow a graduate of this university not to fear for their future. The UJ diploma is quoted not only in Arab countries, but also among employers all over the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
At the University of Jordan, the simultaneous receipt of educational services is possible for 31,000 students, indicating that the size of the university is large. Foreign citizens apply for enrollment without any restrictions (there are about 15 percent of the total number of students). The teaching staff consists of 2,200 specialists, most of whom have doctoral degrees and fame in academic circles. Also among the teachers are many invited from abroad. Students can participate in exchange programs. Detailed information on participation is presented on social pages related to the University of Jordan.
The library, filled with scientific literature and periodicals, is always available to students of the university. Students are provided with rooms in a comfortable hostel on campus.
The demand for the University of Jordan is once again confirmed by membership in the network FEDERATION OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.