Jordan University of Science & Technology (JUST) is considered one of the youngest universities in Jordan. This is a public institution that has been operating since 1986 in the city of Irbid. At present, the Jordanian University of Science and Technology is considered the best research center in the field of engineering and medicine.
In the national ranking of his country at the moment Jordan University of Science & Technology takes the first place of honor. Among international institutions, it is in the top 5% of the best universities, taking up a 638 position. According to a study conducted by the Statistical / Economic / Social / Research / Training Center of Islamic Countries (SESRTCIC), this institution was recognized as the best research university in the country and included in 3% of the best Islamic institutions.
JUST also earned a good reputation among employers. Graduates are in great demand in prestigious international companies.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus of Jordan University of Science & Technology is geographically located in the suburb of Irbid (the area of the campus is about 11 square kilometers). All educational buildings are built in a modern architectural style. The institution includes:
On the basis of the institution operates the Student Union, which is annually elected from among the students. The main task of the union is to organize various events throughout the year. This applies to both sports and cultural development.
The university publishes a quarterly magazine called the Georgia Journal of Civil Engineering (JJCE). The magazine is popular internationally. Topics covered include structural control, intelligent materials, earthquakes, geotechnical design and soil / rock mechanics, dam engineering, transport and engineering, water supply and environmental engineering, construction management and project planning, geodesy and cartography, engineering infrastructure, numerical and analytical methods, as well as related topics. The institution has an electronic newspaper - Just for Just.
The Jordanian University of Science and Technology is a member of the following associations:
On the basis of the university it is planned to build the Nuclear Science and Technology Complex and the Institutions of Excellence for Service Innovations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.