SUIBE is a higher education institution in Shanghai and offers training in 28 undergraduate educational programs and 20 graduate educational programs.
The university regularly participates in international exchange programs.
Students can live in student dormitories or rent their own apartments. The cost of a separate room in shared apartments ranges from $ 287 to $ 633 per month, a one-room apartment will cost a student $ 428 – $ 797.
Students can eat at home or in various institutions in the city - the cost of food in Shanghai ranges from $ 182 to $ 300 per month.
The university has its own library and gyms. The university library occupies 15691 sq.m. and includes 14 reading rooms, where students have access to a huge amount of literature in Chinese and other languages.
Additional expenses for life (transport, communications, electricity, sports and other personal needs) are about $ 300 per month.
To enter the university you must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education. Additionally, a certificate confirming knowledge of the Chinese language is required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.