Dodoma University was founded in 2007. Each faculty is located in a separate semi-autonomous campus, subject to general management. The main goal is to increase the contribution of higher education to the growth of the economy of Tanzania and reduce poverty, to improve the social well-being of the people of the country through affordable higher education.
The main principles of the institution:
On the campus there is a hostel in which everyone can get places. Practiced single, double, triple and quadruple accommodation. All rooms are equipped with beds, tables, chairs, wardrobes and air conditioning. There is no family type of residence, so students who want to live with families, with the help of the university's housing department, must find housing in the city. Those students who fail to pay for accommodation in a dormitory on time will not be allowed to take exams.
There are no kitchens in the hostel, it is forbidden to cook food in the rooms, therefore meals are provided thanks to the canteens and cafes that work in the building of each faculty and hostel.
The campus is located at the junction, which allows students and teachers living off campus to conveniently get to.
For the convenience of students, there are electronic and traditional libraries, a medical center, an office supply and a copy center, and a large shopping center is nearby. All classrooms are equipped with modern appliances and furniture, computer classes and laboratories work.
You can start studying for bachelor's and master's programs in September. Additionally, you have to pay:
In order to become a student at Dodoma University, an applicant must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.