At the University of Colorado at Boulder, educational activities began in 1876. The University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) is a state institution that operates in the best traditions of teaching the United States. CU students receive all the advantages of living in the city and countryside recreation at the same time: the campus buildings are located in such a way that walks are made available in public gardens, parks where the wonderful nature. But at the same time the infrastructure is developed well enough to provide step-by-step accessibility to shops, libraries and dormitories.
Prestigiousness of the University
National rating of universities in the United States has long been involved without participation in the first forties CU. Colorado University is also a good example on the international arena, confidently entering into 5% of the world's best higher education institutions. And attracts students from all over the world not only the quality of the knowledge gained, but also the variety of opportunities for choosing specialties and directions. For example:
The teaching staff is chosen carefully, due to which the university is included in the coveted 200 leaders in the world in the quality of education. But the main criterion of prestige is a serious perception of the education that graduates received at the walls of the Colorado University in Boulder.
Information on the training program please contact our staff
Structure of the institution
At the University of Colorado in Boulder , about twenty-eight thousand students receive educational services. The percentage of foreigners among them is quite low - only 6% of the total. The teaching staff is serious, it includes 3000 people with various degrees: from graduate students, to professors and doctors of sciences. It is noteworthy that 10% of teachers are invited to the walls of the university from abroad. CU is known for its active participation in the student exchange program with other universities in the country and abroad. For students - a direct opportunity to experience the education in the most prestigious institutions of higher education. This, undoubtedly, will be a useful experience and with subsequent employment.
Thanks to the huge library, students have the opportunity to prepare for the forthcoming seminars, it is easy to find useful material for conducting research, writing abstracts, coursework. Student life is boiling in the hostel on campus. The popularity of the university is confirmed once again by joining the AAU and APLU associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.