Seattle University (SU)
Description of Seattle University (SU)
Seattle University is a nonprofit private higher education institution that has been conducting research and academic work in America since early 1891. Now the main building of the university is located on a small campus in Seattle.
The university is a medium-sized educational institution, where about 9000 people study annually. In parallel with locals, international students can also join the university. There is an open opportunity for students to choose the most convenient training system for themselves - full-time or remotely. Also, students can optionally apply for participation in international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Seattle University (SU)
This higher educational institution is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Seattle University (SU)
High school students have access to a large scientific library. The university provides an excellent opportunity to live in an inexpensive hostel.
The university is a member of the following associations:
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU);
- National Collegiate Sports Association (NCAA);
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU);
- International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
A special admission committee recruits students based on the results of the examinations of each applicant. At the same time, as statistics show, about 70 percent of applicants successfully complete all exams. In this matter, the situation may differ slightly, depending on which faculty and specialty students try to enter.
Each academic year at the university is formed into four semesters. Studying in the direction of bachelor's and master's degrees is not a cheap pleasure. International students can always count on receiving a scholarship, subject to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Seattle University (SU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.