The University of Cincinnati is one of the best higher education institutions in the United States. Its history dates back to 1819. The main building of the University of Cincinnati (UC) is located in the city of Cincinnati (Ohio).
UC ranks among the top 90 best universities in the United States. Also, the university regularly enters into 5% of the best universities in the world. University of Cincinnati is the second largest school in Ohio. It is worth noting that, in addition to The University System of Ohio, the educational institution is a member of the Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU).
Strong areas and popular areas for teaching the university are:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UC is a large educational institution, since it trains over 28 thousand students. Foreign students can enter the university (their percentage is 8% of the total number of students). Students of the University can use the programs for international exchange. More than 2500 professional teachers work daily, sharing their knowledge and experience with the entrants. On pages in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, iTunes) you can observe the student life of the university.
The university belongs to such associations as: Sport affiliations and memberships: the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU).
The University of Cincinnati is classified by the Carnegie Commission as a research and takes a place in the National Science Foundation among the 25 best public research institutions in the United States.
The university provides students with access to the library. Accommodation is possible in a hostel located on the territory of an educational institution.
Among graduates of the university:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.