The University of Bahrain is the elite representative of the higher educational institutions of its country. The University of Bahrain (UoB) is a public university and provides excellent quality education services. The first university students accepted in 1986. The main buildings of this educational institution are located in the city of Isatown (the state of Bahrain).
The second position of the national academic ranking emphasizes the high level of teaching at the University of Bahrain. Adds the prestige of the University of Bahrain and the stable presence of the university in the first 5% of the best universities of the world, which is awarded based on the opinion of international expertise. Currently occupied by 912 line of the world rankings - an excellent confirmation of quality education. Such indicators of the rating were also appreciated by employers who provide high-paying jobs to graduates of UoB without a trial period.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
UoB is an Asian middle school. Each year, 15,000 students are educated. Since on a par with local youth, foreign applicants have the right to apply to the university - every 10 students is a foreign student. This indicator once again underlines the relevance of the university in the academic environment. Teaching at all faculties are 900 specialists from around the world. Most of them are teachers with academic degrees. Partners of the University of Bahrain from other world educational centers offer the University an annual program for the international exchange of students, which students of this institution actively use. The school is represented in the most popular social networks, where you can find comprehensive information about the student life of his students.
The university’s academic library, in which students prepare for seminars in various disciplines, also attracts attention. The comfort of living in the hostels is guaranteed by the administration.
The University of Bahrain adds permanent membership to the academic network FEDERATION OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.