In 1980, the public University of the Arabian Gulf in Bahrain (Arabian Gulf University) was founded. The abbreviation of this educational center is AGU. The university campus is located in the small town of Manama.
The University of the Arabian Gulf is on the list of 5% of the strongest educational institutions in the world. In the national rating this institution for many years occupies an honorable first line.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University of the Arabian Gulf in Bahrain is a small university with about 1500 students. This is one of the few educational institutions where the number of foreign students among students exceeds the number of citizens of the country - in AGU foreign students more than 70%. The academic staff includes about 170 teachers. Most of them are foreign specialists.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.