Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
Description of Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne (abbreviated UJM ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in France since the beginning of the distant 1989. Currently, the University UJM is conveniently located with its central building, library and hostel in the city of Saint-Etienne.
University students can, if they wish, take part in various student exchange programs. In addition, the university offers students the right to choose in terms of the system of education - internally or remotely.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
This university in France is confidently included in the ranking of the TOP-90 universities of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
In order to be included in the list of students of this high school in France, each applicant must submit the required documents in a timely manner, declare his previous academic progress, and also successfully cope with the entrance exams. The decision on the recruitment of freshmen takes a special selection committee. At the same time, all the above indicators are taken into account. And, nevertheless, both local residents and visitors from different countries of the entire world can get to study at the university. Each school year, the institution traditionally divides into academic semesters.
Tuition fee at Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
Education for future bachelors and masters at UJM University is not so expensive - for each semester, future graduates pay about $ 500. At the same time, part of the costs can be returned by receiving a scholarship subject to good performance. More accurate and up-to-date information about the work of France in your country is available on the official website, as well as on the social networking pages Facebook , Linkedin.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The infrastructure of the university implies the existence of a large scientific library. The institution of higher education is also famous for its active work in the European University Association (EUA) and Coimbra Group.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.