Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
Description of Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
- Established: 1975
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Number of students: 25,000
- Language of instruction: Arabic, French
- Type: state.
Universite Hassan II Ain Chock is a state university founded by the merger of two higher education institutions. It is one of the largest in the country, plays an important social, cultural and educational role.
An important area of university policy is the development of international relations, which implies:
- Development and promotion of cooperation in the field of international relations
- Scientific and technical interaction with other universities
- Staff training
- Student internships
- Organization of conferences and other events.
Thanks to the assistance of the Ministry of Health, special attention is paid to medical care for students:
- Each building has a hospital
- Each student receives health insurance
- Provides medical, paramedical, advisory assistance
- Sanitary control of the cooking process
- Campaigns on medical and health issues.
Training is carried out at the faculties:
- Natural sciences
- Electricity and mechanics
- Medicine and Pharmacy
- Literature and Humanities
- Science and technology
- Legal, economic and social sciences
- Arts and crafts
- Trade and Management
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
- Modern logistics of the university
- Comprehensive Medical Support
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Bright student life
- Large selection of professions in demand on the international labor market
- Qualified teaching staff
- Active international cooperation
- Internships in leading companies in the country
- International situation: young people from France, Malaysia, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Indonesia and others study at the university
- Students of all specialties are required to study Arabic and French
- A large number of practical exercises
- Modern teaching methods.
Facilities and equipment at Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
Universite Hassan II Ain Chock are two campuses: Mohammedia and Casablanca Ben Misik. For students' convenience, university buses run continuously between the two campuses on weekdays.
The university library is located in a six-story building with a total area of 7,000 square meters. Its fund consists of more than 40,000 textbooks and 20,000 electronic publications. The pride of the library is 550 ancient manuscripts, 600 books and 100 periodicals.
On the basis of the educational institution work:
- Graduate School of Technology
- National School of Electricity and Mechanics
- School of Natural Sciences
- National School of Business and Management, Casablanca.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student of Universite Hassan II Ain Chock , an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education or equivalent with certified translation
- Adequate Proof of Proficiency in Arabic or French
- Rector's application
- Motivation letter
- Paid medical insurance.
For admission to some specialties, passing entrance exams is required.
Scholarships Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
Applicants for scholarship support at the expense of the university fund can:
- Excellent students, sports and social activists
- Students from low-income families who find themselves in difficult life situations, as well as students who are away from home.
As a rule, a scholarship is awarded for a period of nine months.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universite Hassan II Ain Chock
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.