The business school invites students to undergo quality training in the major economic center of Morocco - Casablanca. Thanks to advanced methods and a strong teaching staff, the educational institution has established itself in the best way in Europe, and has entered the TOP-55 of the best business schools in the European Union.
TBS programs regularly receive high marks from experts, and the undergraduate business program was recognized as the best in France. Excellent internship programs, the opportunity to unlearn several semesters in Spain, France or England have become the main advantages of the school.
Information about the university:
Business School Partners:
In the first year of study, students get acquainted with a wide list of subjects, later they choose a narrow specialty:
The university offers the following training scheme:
1 year of study
2 year of study
3 year of study
At choice: study in Barcelona (in English), Toulouse (English or French), in partner university (in English)
At choice: training in Barcelona (in English), Toulouse (English or French).
The school's campus is located in Casablanca, the economic center of Morocco: in this modern and dynamically developing city, about 60% of all Moroccan companies, including international corporations, are located. Casablanca has always attracted foreigners with a high standard of living and comfortable living conditions, and today it is a cosmopolitan city in which Jews, Muslims and Christians live peacefully.
Submission of applications - from October to July. Most long-term programs last from September to June. When paying for the course, students get access to the infrastructure of the university and a package of educational and extracurricular activities, an entrance fee is additionally paid.
Students pay an entrance fee and provide a package of documents:
Students can apply for a variety of grants and programs. The university regularly makes discounts:
In addition, you can apply for scholarships from private foundations and government organizations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.