Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (UHA)
Description of Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (UHA)
Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (abbreviated as UHA) is a state type higher education institution in France that has been conducting academic work since 1970.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (UHA)
Facilities and equipment at Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (UHA)
It is about an average institution on a scale where about 8,000 people study at the same time. Both local residents and foreigners apply for admission. The academic staff of the higher education institution was presented by 2,400 professors. Students have the opportunity to take part in student exchanges between universities around the world if they wish.
At the disposal of students and faculty of the university a huge private library of the university and a hostel not far from the university building.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the university is based on the previously passed exams. Each year of study is traditionally divided into two semesters of classical size.
Université tuition fees
Education for masters and bachelors can be considered affordable, since each semester will have to pay about $ 500. You can learn more about the conditions of admission and education in higher education through the official portal, by going to www.uha.fr, or by visiting Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université de Haute Alsace Mulhouse (UHA)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.