Universität der Bundeswehr München
Description of Universität der Bundeswehr München
Universität der Bundeswehr München (abbreviated as UniBwM) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1973 in Germany. Now UniBwM University with its main building and campus is located near Munich.
This German Universität is rightfully considered to be small in scale, since approximately 4,000 students take a course there every year. Academic university staff is a team of more than 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes a very active part in various international student and faculty exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universität der Bundeswehr München
This is a higher educational institution, which with the constant regularity of recent years, takes the highest positions in the country's ranking - one of the top 80 universities in Germany.
Facilities and equipment at Universität der Bundeswehr München
The university in Germany has made sure that students are provided with everything they need. On campus there is a hostel, a large scientific library, as well as modern outdoor sports grounds and parks for recreation and leisure. The university itself is famous around the world for its active work in such a well-known research group: the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In parallel with the general results of entrance examinations in order to join the ranks of students of this high school in Germany, each applicant undertakes on his part to provide data on his previous progress at the place of study. As the official statistics show, the competition here is not that high, because as a rule, no more than two applicants apply for each student’s place. Both local residents and visitors on the same conditions can enter here.
Tuition fees at Universität der Bundeswehr München
The academic calendar of the university is divided traditionally for German universities into two semesters. At the same time, getting an education for future bachelors and masters in this university can not be called expensive, although it is paid. In addition, diligent students can save money by getting a scholarship for academic excellence. For each semester, future graduates pay about $ 500. The university gives students the right to choose - to study full-time or remotely. More accurate and detailed information about the work of the university can be found on the official website, as well as on pages in social networks (portal address http://www.unibw.de ).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universität der Bundeswehr München
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.