Universität der Bundeswehr München (abbreviated as UniBwM) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1973 in Germany. Now UniBwM University with its main building and campus is located near Munich.
This German Universität is rightfully considered to be small in scale, since approximately 4,000 students take a course there every year. Academic university staff is a team of more than 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes a very active part in various international student and faculty exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution, which with the constant regularity of recent years, occupies the highest positions in the country's ranking - one of the top 80 universities in Germany. In addition, this German university from year to year with ease proves its right to be on the list of the best in the world - included in the TOP-5 percent of universities in the world.
The university in Germany has made sure that students are provided with everything they need. On campus there is a hostel, a large scientific library, as well as modern outdoor sports grounds and parks for recreation and leisure. The university itself is famous around the world for its active work in such a well-known research group: the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.