Università degli Studi di Messina (UNIME)
Description of Università degli Studi di Messina (UNIME)
Università degli Studi di Messina (abbreviated as UNIME) is an educational institution of the state of Italy. The university has been active in research since the beginning of 1548. In Messina is the main building.
Most of the authoritative world-class rankings place the university among the TOP-40 of the best universities of the state, as well as in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best educational institutions of the entire globe.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi di Messina (UNIME)
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi di Messina (UNIME)
We are talking about a fairly large-scale institution where more than 44,000 students take a course each year. Students can, if they wish, take part in international exchange programs. You can learn more about the university, its life and research activities through the social networks Twitter and Facebook, where the higher education institution has its official pages.
As part of the training, all students can live in a dormitory, use the books of a large university library. The university is listed in various reputable scientific groups and communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year of study here is divided into classical semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi di Messina (UNIME)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.