Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ) is considered the prestigious educational institution of Ecuador. The University of San Francisco de Quito is a private institution founded in 1988. The main campus is geographically located in the city of Quito.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Despite such a short functioning, USFQ has achieved good results in its development. In the national ranking, he is in second place among the best institutions. Among the prestigious international universities takes 839 position.
Universidad San Francisco de Quito is the only university in the country that is self-funded without government assistance. Graduates of an educational institution without special difficulties find work in large companies. Most of the teachers are foreign specialists.
Among the famous graduates and teachers of the university it is worth noting:
Here are just some of the famous personalities who studied in this university.
On the basis of the university has its own student library. The buildings are equipped with classrooms and laboratories. There are also seven restaurants, comfortable hostels for foreign citizens, a sports complex and playgrounds. The university has a dental and medical clinic serving the local population.
Universidad San Francisco de Quito is a member of such renowned organizations as:
The educational institution owns everything necessary to ensure a comfortable living and education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.