The best educational institution in Ecuador is Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (PUCE). This is a private institution of higher education, founded in 1946.
The Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador is geographically located in the city of Quito.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
At the moment, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador is considered extremely popular in the country, the university has the first place in the national ranking. And in the list of the best international institutions, it is in 811 place. By the quality of teaching, the university is in the TOP 400 institutions.
Among the famous graduates worth noting the following:
Here are just some of the students who graduated from this institution since its inception.
The main university campus is geographically located in Quito. Other campuses are located in Ambato (founded in 1982), Esmeraldas (1981), Ibarra (1976), Santo Domingo de los Colorados (1996). The regional building was built in the province of Manabi (1993).
The training center is a member of such famous associations as:
The structure of the university includes a large student library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, canteens, a sports complex and playgrounds.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.