Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Description of Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Universidad Pontificia Comillas (abbreviated as UPCO ) is a private higher education institution that was opened in Spain in the distant 1890s. Currently, this institution of higher education has its own small urban campus in the city of Madrid.
This is an average university with about 8,000 international students annually. The teaching staff is about 500 teachers of the highest category. In addition, the university takes an active part in international exchange programs for teachers and students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Over the past few years, the university has been ranked among the top 50 in the National Ranking. In addition, the university is consistently included in the TOP of the best in the world (in 2019 it ranks 1556).
Facilities and equipment at Universidad Pontificia Comillas
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library, access to which is open to all students. Also, students are provided with affordable housing in the hostel. The university is constantly developing and willingly sharing experience, as evidenced by its entry into such groups as:
- The International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU);
- The European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, applicants submit their documents and data on the results of previous exams. Every year, local and international students alike apply for student places.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.