The Polytechnic University of Madrid is named for the city in which it is located. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) is the highest state educational institution in Spain. The beginning of academic activity was laid down in 1971.
The Polytechnic University of Madrid has strong positions in the national academic rating. This is evidenced by the constant finding of a university in the top twenty best in Spain. Entering the first 5 percent of the most elite universities in the country, makes this institution one of the most popular places of study in Europe.
Such popularity among the entrants is due to the presence of competitive areas, among which the most prestigious is the Faculty for the study of engineering. This is confirmed by 131 lines of the rating, compiled according to expert estimates of specialists in this field.
In terms of employment, the UPM diploma is an excellent basis for obtaining prestigious work, not only in Spain, but all over the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UPM is an educational institution that is quite large in size. At the same time, about 40,000 students study at the university. Admission documents for admission is not only from Spanish nationals, but also from foreigners (one in ten students is a foreign national). This once again confirms the prestige of the Polytechnic University of Madrid. For such a large number of students, an appropriate teaching staff is required. The number of full-time specialists who help young people to acquire the necessary amount of knowledge reaches 2,600 units. The exchange opportunities for students at this university are quite large. All the existing opportunities on this issue can be found in social networks tied to the institution.
All students have the opportunity to practice their favorite sport in several sports complexes. To obtain knowledge and replenish erudition, students are provided with an excellent academic library. Separately it is worth noting the permanent membership among such associations as EUA, CESAER and OCW.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.