One of Peru’s best institutions of higher education is Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (UPCH). This is a private institution, which is controlled by the Board of Trustees (patronage) and in fact is not owned by any private or public association. In operation since 1961. Caetano Heredia University is the largest publisher of scientific articles in the country. Geographically, the institution is located in the city of Lima.
In the national ranking, UPCH is in the TOP 5 of the best institutions, being in 3rd place. In the list of prestigious international institutions takes 856 position. Most university professors are foreign specialists.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Among the outstanding graduates of the educational institution it is worth noting:
Some graduates continued to teach at their university.
The main campus of the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia is geographically located in the city of Lima. The educational institution contains the following objects: a student library, a sports complex, playgrounds, research laboratories, a comfortable furnished dormitory for foreign citizens. There is also the Institute of Tropical Medicine and the Institute of High Energy Research. The university is famous for its powerful research in the field of medicine.
The institution is a member of the following associations:
UPCH is equipped with everything necessary to ensure comfortable living and student learning.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.