Universidad Norbert Wiener was founded by Dr. Alcibiades Horna Figueroa in 1996 in Lima, the capital of the Republic of Peru. For the future university, Dr. Horna chose the name of American mathematician, one of the founders of cybernetics and the theory of artificial intelligence, Norbert Wiener, to emphasize the university’s deep interest in cybernetics and to set a high standard in the training of specialists.
University scientists participate in major conferences on systemic and digital topics, hold conferences on their territory. But this is not the only area of interests and opportunities of the university, which offers quality training in the field of healthcare, administration, law.
The mission of the university is to inspire people through educational experience, its main task is the self-realization of students, teachers and graduates of the university. Universidad Norbert Wiener declares its core values: honesty, innovation and service. One of his tasks is to constantly improve the educational and administrative systems of the university in order to correspond to the present moment.
• Medical technology
• Pharmacology and biochemistry
• Law and political science
• System and computer technology
• Engineering technology.
• Beginning of the school year: January, August
• Language of instruction: Spanish
• Age: 17+
• Duration of study: 3-3.5 years.
• Pathological anatomy
• Law and political science
• System and computer engineering
• Industrial Engineering and Business Management
• Management in the field of tourism and hospitality.
The program "Industrial Engineering and Business Management" is designed to train modern leaders with a wide range of situation analysis and decision-making that can solve problems related to business management.
The Law and Political Science program trains lawyers, successful lawyers to work in companies, international arbitrations, courts, tribunals, government bodies, and consulting organizations.
• Master of Forensics
• Health Management Master
• Master of Science in Patient Care
• Master in Public Administration
• Master in University Education
The program "Master in the field of university education" is designed to train personnel capable of developing curricula taking into account new studies, conducting educational projects, managing centers and institutions of higher education, and evaluating the work of such centers.
The program “Master of Health Management” trains specialists for managerial work in the health sectors, health inspection, and consulting organizations. Graduates have the following competencies: organization of medical and sanitary events in accordance with current problems, national and local development; analysis of the organization and financing of health services in order to develop development strategies; consulting on financial, ethical, situational issues related to the management of medical organizations.
University of Norbert Wiener students rent housing in or around Lima. Apartments cost from $ 180, meals and transportation - from $ 210 per month.
The university’s educational building houses classrooms, modern laboratories, a medical information center, a dental center, a library, and sports facilities. There is also a cafeteria and facilities for students to relax and chat.
The academic year is divided into semesters, admission is carried out 2 times a year: January-March, August-October.
1. Academic documents translated into Spanish
2. Online application
3. English language certificate TOEFL
4. Spanish language certificate DELE
5. Copy of passport
6. Contact telephone number, E-mail
7. Confirmation of payment of commission
8. Student visa
9. Bachelor or master degree (for postgraduate programs), plan for future studies.
Scholarships are provided for successful students, which will partially or fully reimburse the cost of training
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.