Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM) is considered one of the leading and oldest institutions of higher education in the Americas (in particular, Peru). This is a public institution, founded in 1551. Geographically, the National University of San Marcos is located in the city of Lima.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos ranks high in the ranking of its country. He is on the second line in the list of the best. In the international ranking of universities is on 855 place. UNMSM is famous for its high quality teaching indicators.
For such a long-term operation, the institution has a large list of outstanding graduates. A large number of influential thinkers, researchers, scientists, politicians and writers from Peru and Latin America studied there, which underlines the leading role of the university as an educational institution in the history of Peru and the whole world. For example:
This is only a fraction of the celebrities whose contribution went down in history.
The main campus of the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos is geographically located in the city of Lima. The structure of the school includes:
Classes and laboratories are equipped with modern powerful equipment and equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.