Universidad Nacional de Educación (UNE) was founded in 1822 and is the highest public educational institution in Peru. The first director of the university was the English citizen Diego Thompson, who introduced an educational model called “Lancaster System” in preparation of instructors. According to this system, the most successful students become observers and contribute through classes in the classroom to better prepare their classmates.
The university offers educational programs in the following areas:
The university offers study programs in the following areas:
The main campus of the university is located on the Pacific coast of South America, in the capital of Peru - Lima. The material and technical support of the educational institution includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, it is necessary to register, interview, pass the entrance exams and provide the following documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.